For more convenience, we recommend our members to use our direct billing network, where they can receive treatment without any cash advance. If you choose any medical practitioner outside our network or if your treatment is not eligible for direct billing, please follow the below instructions to submit your claims.
How do I submit a medical claim?
- For medical bills up to USD800
If your medical expenses do not exceed USD800, please submit your claim via our Easy Claim app.
You will be then able to track the status of your claims on Easy Claim and/or on your Online portal. Once treated, you will receive a claim settlement email including your Explanation Of Benefits (EOB).
- For medical bills above USD800
If your medical expenses exceed USD800, please send us your original documents at:
APRIL Hong Kong Limited
9F Chinachem Hollywood Centre
1-13 Hollywood Road
Central, Hong Kong
Which documents are required for claims?
- Diagnosis and/or symptoms requiring treatment must appear on your documents. If they don’t appear, please fill in a medical Claim Form.
- Detailed invoice and payment receipt
- For treatment related to physiotherapy or any investigation (MRI, CT scans, blood tests, X-rays…), a Claim Form will be required.
We reserve the right the request a Claim Form at anytime.
For any planned hospitalization or surgery, you must first obtain pre-authorisation from APRIL. Click here to find out more about the procedure.