1. You can attach only one invoice at a time to your claim for reimbursement. If you have several separate invoices, tap "+ Add another invoice" when you reach the "Summary" screen, before completing your claim. You will then be redirected to the start of the sequence to submit a new claim.
2. Before you scan or take a photo of the original invoice, you must always write the unique anti-fraud code on it. This code is generated each time you sign in to the application. Please note that no claims will be accepted without this code.
3. It is essential to provide the following information:
- a - precise date of treatment shown on the original invoice;
- b - the corresponding amount paid;
- c – the name of the care provider, and;
- d – the diagnosis.
4. We only accept healthcare invoices for amounts under USD800 (for invoices above this amount please send us the original invoices by post). If the invoice is in a currency other than the euro, the amount will be automatically converted using the rate of exchange in force on the date of treatment.
5. You need an Internet connection to send us your claim. We strongly recommend using a broadband connection or secure wireless internet.
6. To complete your claim for reimbursement, tap "Submit my claim" to send it to the claims management department. You can track the status of your claim under the "My claims history" section.
April Asia Pacific ltd, 60 Paya Lebar Road, Singapore 409051 through its subisdiaries ("APRIL") grants you a license to use the Easy CLAIM ("Application"). April Asia Pacific Ltd is a fully owned subsidiary of APRIL International SA, registered in France at 114 bd Marius Vivier Merle, 69439 Lyon Cedex 03, France.
By installing and using the Application, You are formalising your acceptance of these license terms which apply to the application and any updates. If You do not accept these terms, You should not install or use the Application.
APRIL reserves all rights not expressly granted to You. Specifically, and without limitation APRIL may terminate this license and deny use of the Application with or without cause, at any time without giving reasons.
2- Information and services
This Application is intended to provide You a mechanism for claiming reimbursement of medical expenses. Successful receipt of a submission via the Application does not constitute acceptance of the claim by the insurer. You must keep the original invoices for a minimum period of 7 years from the date on which You submitted the claim for reimbursement. You may be asked to produce them in order for your claim to be processed.
The Application also provides information about claims you have submitted. While ever effort is made to ensure this information is correct you should always refer to the relevant explanation of benefits or contact April before relying on the information provided here.
Additionally, APRIL needs to collect and use information for purposes related to the application, APRIL uses the information You send them to store your login preferences, APRIL also may from time to time collect and use technical data and any other type of information about your device, software and operating system and its peripheral devices to facilitate software updates, support and other Application services. APRIL may use this information, provided it does not allow You to be identified personally, for the purposes of improving their product, services or technologies.
Questions regarding the privacy of your personal information:
For questions regarding your personal information please contact our Data Privacy Officer at the following address:
Data Privacy Officer
APRIL Asia Pacific Ltd.
60 Paya Lebar Road
#06-45 Paya Lebar Square
All the rights of the owner of the Application and its content are reserved. Any reproduction or use of the Application content and graphics other than for individual and private viewing is prohibited, unless authorised.
You may not distribute, license, loan, or sell the Software or other content that is contained or displayed in it. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, decode, decrypt, disassemble, or derive any source code from the Software, or remove, alter, or obscure any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice on or in the Software.
The APRIL brand and the APRIL product brands mentioned in the Application are registered trademarks and are the property of APRIL SA, registered in France at 114 bd Marius Vivier Merle, 69439 Lyon Cedex 03, France.
Photo and illustration copyright:
All the rights of the owner of the photos and illustrations used in the Application are reserved. Any reproduction or use of the photos and illustrations in the application, other than for individual and private viewing are prohibited, unless authorised.
5- Limitation of Liability
This free software is provided with no warranty express or implied. You are responsible for verifying that your claims have been fully uploaded to our system. In the event that claim upload is unsuccessful, or that access to the Application is interrupted due to technical or other problems, our responsibility is limited to providing reasonable assistance to locate missing documents or data (if available) or restoring access to the Application.
APRIL will not be liable for damage or loss of any kind resulting directly or indirectly from the content and/or access to and/or use of the Application including but not limited to any business interruption, loss of programmes, loss of data, any deterioration or viruses that may infect computer equipment or any other property belonging to the user of the Application.
You are liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to APRIL or any third parties, including as a result of the illicit use or exploitation of the Application itself or any of its components, and for the consequences of any legal claims and actions that may be made or taken against You as a result.
6. Applicable law
This Agreement and all disputes relating to the Application are governed by, and is to be interpreted according to, Singapore laws and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.